The Ölberg is a tall beanie with a rolled cuff; not only does it keep you warm in the winter, but its decorative Swarovski gems are sure to keep you looking good. The Ölberg has been crafted out of 90% high-quality Merino wool, which makes a real statement with its fineness and softness. The remaining 10% of the beanie’s material is cashmere. Available in one size only. Height: 26 centimeters. Available in a variety of colors.
Made of high quality cashmere wool.
Made of high quality merino wool.
Product is washable at 30°C (do not use dryer).
Decorated with high quality Swarovski diamonds.
Made of high wuality GIESSWEIN knit.