The Sonneck is a tall beanie, which is sure to keep you warm throughout the winter. Thanks to its glittering yarn and Swarovski gems, you’re sure to look good. The Sonneck has been crafted out of 90% high-quality Merino wool, which makes a real statement with its fineness and softness. The remaining 10% of the beanie’s material is cashmere. The Sonneck features a ribbed band. Available in one size only. Height: 30 centimeters. Available in a variety of colors.
Made of high quality cashmere wool.
Made of high quality merino wool.
Product is washable at 30°C (do not use dryer).
Decorated with high quality Swarovski diamonds.
Made of high wuality GIESSWEIN knit.