The Wohl is a tall, monochromatic beanie; it’s sure to keep you warm in the winter while also keeping you looking good. The Wohl has been crafted out of 90% high-quality Merino wool, which makes a real statement with its fineness and softness. The remaining 10% of the Wohl’s material is cashmere. The Wohl features a ribbed band. Available in one size only. Height: 30 centimeters. Available in a variety of colors.
Made of high quality cashmere wool.
Made of high quality merino wool.
Made of high wuality GIESSWEIN knit.
|Material||10%kashmir 90%wool (merino)|