Winter Slippers: Indulge in Cosiness this Season
Winter slippers are the perfect at-home accessory to keep you cosy and warm this season. As the colder months set in, it’s essential to protect your feet from getting chilly as you enjoy your time at home. Our guide walks you through the best material for winter slippers, as well as our top Giesswein picks for the coming months!
Table of Contents:
Why You Need Winter Slippers?
As the cold sets in, you’ll find yourself reaching for warm footwear to keep you cosy at home. That’s where winter slippers come in. Specially designed to keep feet warm and comfortable during long winter nights, these are slippers you’ll never want to take off!
The Best Material for Winter Slippers
During the cold winter months, the materials that are best for slippers should be ones that focus on retaining warmth. Virgin wool is the perfect material for the job, being soft and gentle against bare feet, whilst promoting warmth and comfort. This type of wool offers many other benefits that make it fabulous for winter slippers:
- Super comfy - no matter the seasons, having comfy slippers is always a top priority. With soft virgin wool and stable rubber soles, our winter slippers provide unparalleled comfort.
- Warm - keeping feet warm is a priority, which is why virgin wool makes men’s and women’s slippers temperature regulating. This ensures your feet stay cosy in winter slippers all season long.
- Breathable - although it may seem contradictory, winter slippers should also act as breathable slippers to keep feet healthy.
- Moisture wicking - with radiators on and being snuggled under blankets, your feet may become a little sweaty. But Giesswein winter slippers are moisture wicking, taking sweat away from the foot, keeping you dry at all times.
- Water resistant - having winter slippers that are water resistant is always handy. Whether you need to step outside to shovel snow, or have to pop out in the rain, winter slippers aim to keep your feet dry.
Each of these advantages to winter slippers ensures that these are house shoes you won’t want to take off, even when winter is over! Just as with winter, our women’s and men’s slippers also make the perfect summer slippers, due to the same incredible features!
Enjoy the Crisp Morning Air in Winter Slippers
Just because the colder months have set in, it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t enjoy your garden, balcony, or yard. Winter slippers have all the features you need to wrap up in your fluffiest dressing gown and enjoy your morning coffee in the crisp air. Giesswein has a range of outdoor slippers that are perfect for taking in the beauty of nature during the coldest of seasons. With a sturdy sole, and virgin wool upper, your feet will be kept cosy whilst you and your family enjoy time spent outside.
Don’t Suffer Sweaty Feet this Winter
None of us enjoy getting to the end of the day and finding our feet have become sweaty in our house shoes. Due to their moisture wicking abilities our slippers are ideal for sweaty feet. You’ll also find that our winter slippers are antibacterial, fighting the bacteria that causes odours. This winter you can say goodbye to smelly slippers with Giesswein
Indulge in Luxuriously Soft Winter House Shoes
As well as our cosy virgin wool slippers, we also have a range of super soft sheepskin slippers. These fluffy winter slippers are ideal for those who enjoy experiencing a little bit of luxury on dark nights. Slip your feet into the gorgeously soft slippers the moment you get in from a long day, and settle into a relaxing evening in comfort.
Keep Warm Outside this Winter in Giesswein Footwear
Whilst we all adore getting snug indoors and snuggling on the couch to watch movies, we also love enjoying this magical snow covered season. Giesswein has a range of winter trainers, winter running shoes, and winter boots to keep you warm on your chilly adventures outdoors. Whether you’re going hiking up snowy mountains, or simply taking a stroll alongside your local frosted river, we have the merino wool footwear for you!
Merino wool has many of the same features as virgin wool, from being temperature regulating, to moisture wicking, you’ll be kept comfy and try in our winter shoes.